Are you trying to get rid of the fat hanging from your upper arms? Have you tried everything but still not able to get perfectly toned arms to flaunt? Then let us be your companion and help you out with the best exercises for arms.
Exercises To Help You Cut Down Fat On Arms
Here are some quick and easy activities that you can enjoy at home and get rid of the excess fat:
Overhead Extension With Dumbbells
Stand apart with feet hip-width and knees bent slightly, holding the dumbbell in both palms.
- Attach your arms overhead and keep the dumbbell upright. Keep straight wrists. Bend the knees, and lower the dumbbell behind your back.
- Keep your upper arms above your head with your elbows pointed to the ceiling.
- Straighten your arms upwards; repeat for 8 to 12 reps to complete.
- Start with your arms directly under your shoulders and your core muscles engaged in a high plank position
- Lift one arm and put your elbow down, followed by the other arm, so you’re on your elbows.
- Return to the starting position by raising one elbow at a time and putting your hands back in the original post before you return to the top part of the board.
- Do as many as possible in just two minutes.
Barbell Biceps Curl
As one of the most vital arm exercises in the biceps to build muscle mass, the use of the barbell helps both arms to function together, moving more weight with each rep. And note, improving volume through total value and reps helps promote targeted muscle group adaptation, contributing to muscle growth and development.
Preachers With Dumbbells
The famous preacher twist, a great arm movement to separate the brachii from biceps. This movement is well known as the bar preacher curl. In your next arm workout, swapping out the bar for dumbbells allows for unilateral training, ensuring both arms are as reliable as one.
Using the preacher curl bench (or incline bench) with dumbbells provides one of the best muscle targeting biceps exercises, growing the opportunity to ‘cheat’ while stressing muscle contraction during the movement.
Cable Extension For The Triceps
It’s not just for bicep exercises to use the cable system . Mounting the attachment higher on the frame enables cable tricep extension exercises to be done in abundance.
Helping to separate triceps brachii, using the straight bar connection, the Cable Tricep Pushdown targets the three triceps heads.
The Cable Extension is a perfect opportunity for beginners to improve muscle endurance and strength before moving on to more challenging exercises.
They are the best exercises when it comes to tone your body to the core. Be it any part of your body where you have extra fat, a good round of push-ups can bring you back in shape. Let us have a look at how to practice this exercise:
- Lie on the floor belly down, with your feet approximately 15-20 cm apart. Place your palms apart flat on the ground and slightly wider than the width of your elbow.
- Keep your body straight and tall, lift your body with your arms off the floor until it is fully extended. Bend your arms slightly at the elbows, and lower your shoulders to the ground.
- Stop between 10-15 centimeters before reaching your belly to the bottom. Try to hold your legs and back straight, in one plane.
- Return to the original location. This is just one push-up.
- Do the exercise with your knees on the floor or even better, use a wall and do the exercise standing.
Push-Ups For The Triceps
- Move straight into a push-up stance with your arms, knees on the floor, and feet in the air. Hands under your chest should be closer together than in regular push-ups.
- Tighten abs and bend arms, dropping chest to the ground. Hold upper arms straight around your sides and back. Elbows should point upwards, not outwards.
- Straighten the arms to the starting position; repeat as many as you can for 8 to 12 reps.
These are some of the best exercises for arms that you can do and enjoy toning up the extra fat from your arms. Just a bit of hard work, and you will be all confident again to flaunt your arms.