Write For Us
We’re always searching for new authors/ writers, If you’ve got a thought which will challenge our
readers and move our industry forward, we would like to listen about it. Just aim to bring readers
a fresh perspective on a subject that’s keeping you up.
We’ll be honest, though. we would like your article to be at its best, and we’ll push you to induce
there. Once accepted, you’ll get extensive feedback from our team
It’s also rewarding. Thousands of your peers (and potential employers, clients, or publishers) will
read your work, and you’ll also learn plenty within the process about communicating your ideas,
about writing, and even about the subject, you thought you already knew so well once you started.
What we’re trying to find
Before submitting your article please read our guidelines carefully , may be a general web blog
and that we accept below mentioned types. We accept contents associated with below mentioned
Ayurveda & Home Remedies
Diet & Weight Loss
Health & Fitness
Training & Yoga
Before you submit, study our style guide and up to date articles for insight into structuring and
formatting your piece, and ensure your submission:
• Follows our style guide.
• Our website relies in United State so suggest topics relevant to Us audiences
• Avoid guidance topics since ours may be a cultural website supported personal experiences
• Begin by mailing some suitable topics to us or use the “Submit Your Article” option
• Avoid placing commercial web-links in your article unless you’re able to buy it
• If you’re forced to say a poster brand, then sleep with in such how that it doesn’t directly
promote its products or services
• Attach JPG files of some relevant images that are classified as and related to blog
How to submit (and what happens next)
- Articles should be written within a variety of 700-800 words. Editors hold the proper to change
the surplus words. If a piece of writing must be presented in additional than 1,000 words, it’ll be
presented in parts. Spell check and accuracy in facts may be a must!
- Articles should be in the midst of some photos. If the authors don’t have their own pictures,
they will source them from the online, but after taking adequate permission from copyright
- Articles should have a harmonious balance of facts, thoughts and quotes, which could include
- Authors must provide original content since we don’t tolerate any quite plagiarism. you’ll
always search online for any research study on the topic and refer them. All facts should to be
well-researched and a factfile of references must be included.
- Authors should refrain from over emphasising their points and minimise flowery language.
- don’t oversell an area or a product, but don’t shrike aloof from presenting any negative aspects.
- Avoid giving strong advices and admonishing your readers.
- For guidance and opinion-based articles, provide quotes from people by posing inquiries to
experts in this field.
- Right now, Envivacor is specializing in topics originating from Us, but we don’t seem to be
averse to a novel story from abroad that has an Indian connection!
- All writers must submit a listing of story ideas and find them approved before proceeding to
write down the story. Editors will have the ultimate say whether you have got a plan to ponder
otherwise you are just rambling into empty cyber space!
Send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Checklist Before Submitting Article
- Minimum 3 Internal Links Added
- Headlines (H1, H2, H3 etc.) Added
- Contents should be unique
- No Author Bio are published
- A well researched Title
- Images (At least one Featured)
- At Least three (3) internal links
Email us your submission. We prefer submissions as standard documents in order that editors
can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft. you will also send us a
plaintext file, a Markdown file, or a link to an HTML document. (Please don’t send a zipper file of
assets unless requested by an editor.)
Here’s what happens after you Send your article :
• An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a possible fit. If so, the full
team will review and discuss it. This happens once per week.
• The editor will collect the team’s feedback and obtain back to you with notes. (We rarely accept a
commentary the primary time around, but we’ll tell you if we’re interested.)
• Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it
again and allow you to know if we would like to simply accept it.
• If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization,
argumentation, and style.
• We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t provide you with
a selected publication date until the article is sort of able to go live.
We welcome individual bloggers / Professional Writers / Freelancers to submit prime quality
contents to envivacor.com.
You can submit for consideration an ingenious article which isn’t already published anywhere
else, even on your own website with content supported your personal experiences and/or
professional expertise, and that we will critical review, we’ll publish if accepted. We reserve rights
to just accept or reject any article with none reason.
Please don’t write for us if your contents has published some other place.
After publishing your article on envivacor.com you can’t publish that article on the other site or blog.
It is suggested to incorporate prime quality Images / Videos. It’s mandatory to possess in article
and it should be unique and will not be published elsewhere or it should be under creative
common license and also provide image Source where necessary.
Add a relevant & prime quality image with every 100 words to interrupt up & make more
interesting for your article.
Links should be included with proper Anchor text but only those links which will provide a price
to the readers (According to look engines). Only those links are often added that creates sense to
be included (It mustn’t be only for link building). we are going to accept every link which can
follow computer program rules (We don’t reject links supported DA or PA but linked site should
follow program rules)
We know there are lot of contents on internet and to make unique and quality contents is so
difficult that’s why we decided we are going to allow to everyone to incorporate links to quality
and user satisfying links to be credited.
We don’t accept posts with spelling or grammar mistakes.
Article should slot in blog theme
By submitting your guest post to us its mean we are going to own copyrights and that we can
modify if we feel there’s a desire.
Note: For Sponsorship or such promotion please reach out to us we may consider.